The Learning Resources Centres are designed to support learning and provide:
• Well- equipped facilities which feature open access computers, printers, photocopiers and Wi-Fi , together with a range of study environments designed to support different learner needs.
• High quality and accessible resources to support all courses offered by the College including books, e-books, e-resources, journals, magazines and DVDs.
• A team of qualified and knowledgeable staff available to help you use the Centres and offer study skills help and guidance on finding appropriate print and electronic resources.
The main Learning Resources Centre is located on the 5th floor of our Kingston Hall Road Centre.
Additional learning resources centres are located at our Richmond Road centre (Art, Design and Music) and Anstee House (Media and Fashion).
• Online learning resources are available, both inside and outside College, to students through ‘Your E-resources’ in the Learning Resources area of Moodle, the College virtual learning platform.
• Learning Resources in Moodle also provides online self-study guides to help students improve a wide range of study skills.
• The Learning Resources tab in Moodle allows students to access these resources using their student ID number and unique password.
The Kingston Hall Road Centre houses the Learning Resources Centre (5th floor) and the Higher Education Centre (11th floor).The Higher Education Centre is designed to support flexible learning for our HE students.