Kingston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Within the College’s duty of care is a responsibility to act if there is a cause for concern about the safety of children under 18 years of age and vulnerable adults and to notify the appropriate agencies so that they can investigate and take any action required.
Keeping you safe is our concern, don’t let yourself or your friends be:
- Bullied or teased including cyber-bullying by text or online
- Hurt physically, sexually or mentally
- Forced to do something you don’t want to do including forced into marriage
- Made to feel unloved and uncared for
- Made to give away your own money or possessions
If you are worried talk to your Tutor or to Student Services.
Kingston Hall Road
020 8268 2969 020 8268 2781
Out of hours emergency contacts:
Police: Phone 999 in an emergency or phone 101 to talk to the Police for advice.
Kingston Children’s Social Care out of hoursDuty Social Worker
Phone: 020 8770 5000
Phone 116 123
Phone: 0800 1111