The Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting covers a range of complex accounting tasks, including maintaining cost accounting records and preparation of reports and returns.
Course ContentThe Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is made up of six mandatory units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accounting
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Entry RequirementsA minimum of grade C/4 at GCSE in English and Mathematics and suitable employment.
Duration & DeliveryA minimum of 18 months off-the-job training at College which is typically one day per week.
ProgressionOn successful completion of this course students can progress to a Higher Level Professional Diploma in Accounting.
Benefits to your BusinessThere has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally recognised, structured training programme developed in consultation with employers which will help firms to:
- Fill skills gaps.
- Help to recruit and retain high calibre staff.
- Motivate the workforce to feel more valued.
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce.
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce.
- Promoting staff loyalty to the organisation.
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.