Print this page

Already have a Degree?

If you already have a degree and wish to do another one, you may not be eligible for any government loans for tuition fees or other costs, or any College-funded scheme such as the HE progression bursary.


However, you may still get limited funding if, for example:

  • you change course
  • you leave your course but decide to start again
  • you’re ‘topping up’ a higher education qualification, for example you’ve finished an HNC, HND or Foundation Degree and now want to do an Honours degree
  • you hold an Honours degree or higher level of qualification and start a part-time Honours degree in engineering, technology or computer science (or a joint Honours in 2 of these subjects)
  • you already have a degree and you’re starting a healthcare course (except for dental hygiene or dental therapy) on or after 1 August 2017


Further information on student loans and finance can be found at the website.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by