Print this page

Sponsored Students

If an employer or sponsor is paying your fees on your behalf please provide a letter from them stating that they will cover your fees and provide a contact name and address for invoicing. If you do not provide this information you will be liable for full payment of fees yourself.


Support for Disabled Learners in Higher Education


At Higher Education level the usual method of funding is the Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) from your local authority. It is important that you start the process of applying for this as early as possible and when you apply for a student loan you will be directed to the DSA link.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by