Are you a BA, FdA or HND undergraduate in your final year at Kingston College? Complete The National Student Survey (NSS) and have your chance to make your mark on Kingston College!
The National Student Survey gives you the opportunity to tell us about your course and share your experiences of your time with us - both what you liked and what you think could be improved. All your responses will remain anonymous. Your feedback will be used to help prospective students decide where and what to study. Kingston College will also use this information to understand the experience of our students and to help inform change.
Visit The National Student Survey and have your say.
Did you know....
- Nearly 3 million students have taken the NSS.
- There are 27 core NSS questions.
- The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- More than 7 out of 10 final-year students completed the 2016 NSS.
- Students at 357 institutions were eligible to take part.
- NSS talks to students across the whole of the UK.