We are returning safely to face-to-face classes.
In line with government guidance, we are pleased to be able to re-open our part time and full time EFL and ESOL courses.
We want to assure you that we will be following the government guidelines to ensure your safety and well-being.
The safety of our learners are at the forefront of our minds and we have been working hard to ensure we can deliver our courses in the safest possible way. We will ensure that social distancing will take place and the highest standards of hygiene are in place. This includes the following:
- The College has a one-way system in place with directional signage.
- There are separate managed entrances and exits.
- All staff and students will have their temperature taken when entering the building.
- There are sanitising stations throughout the College.
- In the classroom, desks will be placed 1m apart to comply with social distancing.
- As speaking is an essential part of our EFL & ESOL courses, students will wear visors in the classroom for the safety of themselves and others.
- Face coverings are to be worn in all communal areas.
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning throughout the campus in all areas but also on the equipment in classes, workshops and studios.
- All classrooms are provided with additional sanitizers to allow you to clean your own equipment – before and after use.
- Only 4 people will be allowed inside the lifts.
Putting your safety first is important to us and everything we are have put in place will ensure a safe learning environment.
How to Enrol
You can apply online
Take our English Assessment Test
Kingston College (School Office Room 153)
Kingston Hall Road
Kingston upon Thames
Phone: 020 8268 2999