For entry to the HND Year 2 candidates will need at least a pass at HNC with a compatible unit structure, portfolio and satisfactory reference.
Mature students welcome.
International Entry Requirements
For application to HND year 2 candidates will need at least a pass at HNC with a compatible unit structure, electronic portfolio accepted from overseas students, High School Leaving Certificate, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent English certificate.
The HNC award is made upon the accumulation of 120 credits from the units studied. These units may include:
- 3D Computer Games Engines
- Music and Sound for Computer Games
- Ideas Generation for Computer Games
- Contextual Studies
- Research Techniques for Computer Game Design
- Practical Skills for Computer Game Design
- Computer Games Studies
- Computer Games Design Techniques
The HND second year award is made on the total accumulation of 240 credits from the units studied. These units may include:
- Computer Game Platform Fundamentals
- Computer Game Storytelling Techniques
- Production Techniques for Computer Games
- Career Development for the Computer Gams Industry
- Project design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Special Subject Investigation
- Level Design for Computer Games
- Human-Computer Interfaces for Computer Games
HND (top-up) One year, full time. Next course start date September 2017
On completion of year two you will be credited with a BTEC Higher National Diploma in Creative Media Production (Computer Games Design).
Tuition Fees 2017-2018:
HNC Award (Year 1) - Home/EU students - £4950 / International Students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables.
HND Award (Year 2) - Home/EU students - £4950 / International Students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables.
Fees quoted are per year of study and may be subject to change - please contact us for the latest fees advice.
Awarding Body: Edexcel Institution
Course Codes - please ensure you select the correct code when making your UCAS application, using the Apply Now link below:
Digital Arts End of Year Exhibition +17exe was the 2017 end of year show for the College's BA (Hons) Digital Arts course. Students from the course exhibited their year long projects over the course of a week (2 May to 6 May). The exhibition and show was held at Kingston College's Penny Gallery, Richmond Road,… Read More