• Health, Safety & Hygiene
• Client Care and Communication
• Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments
• Make up
Practical work takes place in the College's purpose built beauty salons, providing a realistic working environment where treatments are performed on paying clients. Guest lecturers from product companies, enrichment trips complement the study programme.
This qualification involves practical and written examinations.
Please note that from September 2014 all Level 2 programmes nationally will also include the delivery of English and Maths GCSE for all applicants with grade 3 in these subjects at entry.
Three GCSE's at grade 3 or above to include English or Maths. Satisfactory school reference, successful interview and diagnostic screening is required prior to any placement offer.
This qualification is recommended for applicants aged 16-18 years. For applicants aged 19 and over, please refer to the VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Adults).
Duration and Delivery
Beauty Students prepare The Rose Theatre cast of Alice in Winterland +Kingston College Beauty students have been working behind the scenes with the cast of the Rose Theatre’s Christmas Production of Alice in Winterland preparing Alice, the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter for a teaser trailer and magazine shoot. The talented Level 3 students Shannon Elmes, Arianna Lemos, Gabriella… Read More
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Make Up Techniques (Adults)
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (Adult 19+ Learners)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (16-18 years)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Hair and Beauty Management for Beauty Therapy & Make Up Professionals