- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Salon reception duties
- Client Care and Communication
- Provide make-up services
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Carry out waxing services
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments
This qualification involves practical and written examinations.
Duration and Delivery
Funding may be available for applicants who are under 19 or in receipt of JSA/ESA. This applies to the tuition fee only. There is no provision for financial assistance with exam fees or kit. For all cost and funding enquiries, please contact Student Registry on 020 8268 2888.
Information regarding equipment and materials will be given at advice and guidance sessions. Early application is advisable as these courses are popular. The College reserves the right to only run a course if enrolment has reached minimum required numbers.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
Hair & Make-Up Students Prepare Surbiton High Cast of The Wind in the Willows +Kingston College Media Hair and Make-Up students worked behind the scenes with the cast of Surbiton High School’s Production of The Wind in the Willows which took place at the prestigious New Wimbledon Theatre. The talented Level 2 Diploma in Media Hair and Make-Up students prepared the cast for… Read More
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Make Up Techniques (Adults)
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (Adult 19+ Learners)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (16-18 years)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Hair and Beauty Management for Beauty Therapy & Make Up Professionals