- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to Health & Safety
- Fulfil Salon reception duties
- Client Care and Communication
- Provide make-up services
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Carry out waxing services
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Promote additional products or services to customers
- Develop & Maintain effectiveness at work
This qualification involves practical and written examinations.
Duration and Delivery
Funding may be available for applicants. For all cost and funding enquiries, please contact Student Registry on 020 8268 3073.
Information regarding equipment and materials will be given at advice and guidance sessions. Early application is advisable as these courses are popular. The College reserves the right to only run a course if enrolment has reached minimum required numbers.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
Hair & Make-Up Students Prepare Surbiton High Cast of The Wind in the Willows +Kingston College Media Hair and Make-Up students worked behind the scenes with the cast of Surbiton High School’s Production of The Wind in the Willows which took place at the prestigious New Wimbledon Theatre. The talented Level 2 Diploma in Media Hair and Make-Up students prepared the cast for… Read More
- VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (Adult 19+ Learners)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (16-18 years)
- Level 1 Certificate in an Introduction to the Hair, Barbering and Beauty Sector (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management