• Health and Safety
• Client Care & Communication
• Body Massage
• Body Electrotherapy
• Facial Electrotherapy
• Stone Therapy Massage
Practical work is completed in the College’s purpose-built salons and theory rooms. All students receive tutorial guidance and are set personal targets to achieve. Continuous assessment of beauty therapy skills ensures satisfactory progress. (Entry to the course entitles application for Student Membership of the British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC). Membership enables students to attend national/international beauty events).
This qualification is recommended for applicants aged 16-18 years. For applicants aged 19 and over, please refer to the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (Adults).
Duration and Delivery
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
Hair & Make-Up Students Prepare Surbiton High Cast of The Wind in the Willows +Kingston College Media Hair and Make-Up students worked behind the scenes with the cast of Surbiton High School’s Production of The Wind in the Willows which took place at the prestigious New Wimbledon Theatre. The talented Level 2 Diploma in Media Hair and Make-Up students prepared the cast for… Read More
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Make Up Techniques (Adults)
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (Adult 19+ Learners)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (16-18 years)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Hair and Beauty Management for Beauty Therapy & Make Up Professionals