• Client care and communication working in beauty-related industries
• Body massage
• Face electrotherapy
• Body electrotherapy
• Apply stone therapy
Duration and Delivery
Employment in industry as a Beauty Therapist in salons, health clubs and spas. Or to progress onto the Level 4 Certificate in Laser and IPL Treatments or HNC in Salon Management.
Instalment arrangement available on College fees, please enquire for details.
Fees are £3345 (correct as of Sep 2019). Funding may be available for the tuition fee. For all cost and funding enquiries, please contact Student Registry on 020 8268 2888. Information regarding equipment and materials will be given at advice and guidance sessions. Early application is advisable as these courses are popular. The College reserves the right to only run a course if enrolment has reached minimum required numbers.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre
Hair & Make-Up Students Prepare Surbiton High Cast of The Wind in the Willows +Kingston College Media Hair and Make-Up students worked behind the scenes with the cast of Surbiton High School’s Production of The Wind in the Willows which took place at the prestigious New Wimbledon Theatre. The talented Level 2 Diploma in Media Hair and Make-Up students prepared the cast for… Read More
- VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (Adult 19+ Learners)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (16-18 years)
- VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments