- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship);
- Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer)
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship) including Vendor qualifications such as Dot native, CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals and Google squared.
GCSE Mathematics and English at grade A* - C/9-4 or A levels or an Aptitude test with a focus on functional maths. Other qualifications the employer desires and a proven passion for digital and social media and suitable employment
Information for Employers
The Apprenticeship framework is designed to meet the needs of employers and to provide a vocational pathway into a profession. Higher level apprentices will train in roles appropriate to their chosen profession, learning on the job practical skills working at a business four days and doing off the job training remotely or at Collegefor 20% of the time The duration of an apprenticeship course is typically 18 months. All Apprenticeship standards are designed to provide apprentices with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to perform their job role and to support their future progressions. Apprenticeships are an ideal way to help your business harness fresh new talent.
What do you need to know?
Apprenticeships can be suitable for either a new employee or an existing member of staff. They typically involve four days a week on the job training and one day a week learning. You will be responsible for the apprentice’s wages which we can help you by:-
- Explaining the way Apprenticeships work;
- Providing a dedicated assessor to perform workplace assessments;
- Supporting your new and existing staff into Apprenticeships, subject to eligibility;
- Providing a free recruitment service to help you find the right apprentice for your organisation.
Employer contribution will be required (The apprenticeship levy will be used or Government incentive payments may be available).