All prospective candidates are required to attend an initial assessment session. A satisfactory reference must be received.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the student to ensure their current and future qualifications comply with the entry requirements of any university to which they intend to progress. Experience in a related vocational area will support your application to higher education on completion of this course. This course requires a maturity of approach and a high level of commitment.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
The Bridging Skills Course is taught at Kingston College so is ideal for those based in South West London and Surrey.
Kingston College proud to host Safeguarding Conference +Kingston College was delighted to host a Safeguarding Conference on behalf of Achieving for Children (AfC), the children’s service provider for Kingston and Richmond Boroughs in late January. The event was held in the college’s Undergraduate Centre with over 90 delegates attending. The event offered the opportunity for delegates to… Read More
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce - Early Years Educator (Adult Learners)
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 90-Credit Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Years (Sector Endorsed)
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care (Year 2)