- Development Context and Methodologies
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming
- Endpoint assessment which includes a portfolio, a project and a structured interview
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
There has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally agreed structured training program will help organisations to:
- Fill skill gaps
- Recruit and retain high calibre staff
- Motivate the workforce because they feel valued
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce promoting staff loyalty to the organisation
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available).
Kingston's Mayor Delivers Talk and is Interviewed by Students +On Tuesday 12 December, Kingston College was honoured to welcome Councillor Julie Pickering, Mayor of the Royal Borough of Kingston to two separate student events. During the morning the Mayor visited our Kingston Hall Road Centre to deliver a World of Work talk to our IT students, and that… Read More