- Development Context and Methodologies
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming
- Endpoint assessment which includes a portfolio, a project and a structured interview
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
There has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally agreed structured training program will help organisations to:
- Fill skill gaps
- Recruit and retain high calibre staff
- Motivate the workforce because they feel valued
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce promoting staff loyalty to the organisation
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available).
Kingston College Triumph in Badminton at AoC Sport Regional Championships 2018 +Kingston College took part in the AoC Sport London Regional Badminton tournament held at University of East London Sports Dock on Friday 16th November 2018. We entered the maximum of three male students and three female students who regularly attend the KC Active extracurricular training sessions. The students had to… Read More