- Development Context and Methodologies
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming
- Endpoint assessment which includes a portfolio, a project and a structured interview
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
There has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally agreed structured training program will help organisations to:
- Fill skill gaps
- Recruit and retain high calibre staff
- Motivate the workforce because they feel valued
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce promoting staff loyalty to the organisation
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available).
Kingston College is Named Best College in London and 6th in the Country +Kingston College’s full time 16-18 Student Achievement Rates are our highest ever, placing us 6th out of 218 FE Colleges across England and making us officially the best college in London. The College is also placed an outstanding 14th nationally for all-age achievement rates. On 15 June 2017 the… Read More