- Development Context and Methodologies
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming
- Endpoint assessment which includes a portfolio, a project and a structured interview
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
There has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally agreed structured training program will help organisations to:
- Fill skill gaps
- Recruit and retain high calibre staff
- Motivate the workforce because they feel valued
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce promoting staff loyalty to the organisation
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available).
IT Infrastructure Apprentice Awarded Distinction +Joel Udeh has completed his Advanced Apprenticeship for IT Infrastructure Technicians with flying colours gaining a fantastic Distinction overall. Joel’s delighted tutor, Neil Merrick, commented: “This is amazing news, really very well done, I am very, very pleased.” Joel said: “This is proof that you raise only the… Read More