- Development Context and Methodologies
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming
- Endpoint assessment which includes a portfolio, a project and a structured interview
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
There has been no better time to employ an apprentice! Having a nationally agreed structured training program will help organisations to:
- Fill skill gaps
- Recruit and retain high calibre staff
- Motivate the workforce because they feel valued
- Widen access and improve the diversity of the workforce
- Be viewed as a ‘learning organisation’ investing in the future of the workforce promoting staff loyalty to the organisation
- You may also be entitled to an employer grant to assist you.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available).
Gold & Silver at AoC Sport Nationals 2018! +Kingston College had 22 students qualify from the AoC Sport London Regionals held over various dates from October – December 2017 to represent the region of London at the AoC Sport 40th National Championships 2018. The Championships were held at Nottingham University from Friday 20th – Sunday 22nd April 2018. Kingston College… Read More