• equipping individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to succeed in employment in the computing industry;
• developing learner ability in the computing industry through effective use and combination of knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme;
• developing a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life, enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment;
• providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of the higher level skills in a computing and systems development context;
• providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
Learners will study eight units, including Business Skills and technologies for e-Commerce, Computer Systems, Database Design Concepts and programming. The second year will include a selection of units from Project Design, Website Design and Networking.
The HNC award is made on the accumulation of 120 credits, over two years.
Plus: GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4 to include English Language and Mathematics.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Institution Code: K83 UCAS Code: I110
Awarding Body: Edexcel
Big Bang Fair Success for Aerospace Student +A student studying on the Ready to Work in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering programme, Joshua Gere, recently competed in The Big Bang Fair as part of a national science and engineering competition. Joshua came an amazing 3rd place out of 200 entries with a Highly Commended in the Senior category – a fantastic… Read More