• equipping individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to succeed in employment in the computing industry;
• developing learner ability in the computing industry through effective use and combination of knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme;
• developing a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life, enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment;
• providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of the higher level skills in a computing and systems development context;
• providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
Learners will study eight units, including Business Skills and technologies for e-Commerce, Computer Systems, Database Design Concepts and programming. The second year will include a selection of units from Project Design, Website Design and Networking.
The HNC award is made on the accumulation of 120 credits, over two years.
Plus: GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4 to include English Language and Mathematics.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Institution Code: K83 UCAS Code: I110
Awarding Body: Edexcel
Students Enjoy British Airways Workshops during National Apprenticeship Week +As part of National Apprenticeship Week, British Airways ran workshops for our students from IT, Business, Travel and Tourism, K6 and Engineering. The workshops introduced the students to the wide variety of Apprenticeships offered by BA mainly based at Heathrow in their Head Office, Cargo, Customer Service and Engineering sections.… Read More