- Project Design and Implementation;
- Quality Systems in IT;
- Data Analysis and Design;
- Web Applications Development;
- Computer Games Design and Development;
- Programming in .Net;
- Local Area Networking Technology;
- Wide Area Networking Technology.
Duration and Delivery
Tuition Fees for 2017/2018: Home/EU students: £6150
All fees quoted are subject to change - please contact us for the latest information.
Awarding Body: Edexcel.
For admissions and general enquiries, please email Admissions or call 0208 268 3073.
Big Bang Fair Success for Aerospace Student +A student studying on the Ready to Work in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering programme, Joshua Gere, recently competed in The Big Bang Fair as part of a national science and engineering competition. Joshua came an amazing 3rd place out of 200 entries with a Highly Commended in the Senior category – a fantastic… Read More