• Meditating on the breath, body and sounds
• Learning to observe how thoughts arise
• Meditating whilst moving
• The Three Minute Breathing Space – acknowledging, gathering, expanding
• Learning to respond rather than react
• Living in the present
• Dropping judgement – being compassionate
• Thought traps
• Home practice encourages mindfulness in simple activities
Duration and Delivery
Next course start date: Mid January 2018.
Students studying the B A (Hons) Integrative- Relational Counselling and particularly those in Year 2, find this course extremely useful.
For admissions and general enquiries, please contact our Admissions Team on 020 8268 3073 or e mail:
Kingston College Awarded Silver by Teaching Excellence Framework +Kingston College is delighted to announce that it has been awarded ‘Silver’ by the government’s new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in recognition of its high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its higher education students. The TEF Panel judged: “the higher education provider, Kingston College, delivers high quality teaching,… Read More