• Understanding different approaches to the use of counselling skills
• Practising counselling skills
• Working ethically in helping relationships
• Understanding the importance of self-development in relation to helping others
Assessment will be by submission of a portfolio of work that covers all the learning outcomes of the qualification. Amongst other pieces, this will include:
- A weekly reflective journal of 400 words
- A group project
- Completed worksheets
- Record of feedback from assessed skills role-plays
Applicants will be invited to a group meeting and a brief interview.
Duration and Delivery
- Day-time option next start date Saturday 11 January 2020, then every Monday 1.30-4.30pm (term-time only) for 22 weeks.
- Evening option next start date Saturday 11 January 2020, then every Thursday 5.30pm-8.30pm (term time only) for 22 weeks.
Kingston College Awarded Silver by Teaching Excellence Framework +Kingston College is delighted to announce that it has been awarded ‘Silver’ by the government’s new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in recognition of its high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its higher education students. The TEF Panel judged: “the higher education provider, Kingston College, delivers high quality teaching,… Read More