The latest version of BS7671 2008 (2015) 17th Edition IEE Regulations were published on 1st Jan 2015 and come into force on 1st July 2015
As you will know, if you work in the electrical industry on jobs which fall under the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, you will need to hold an up-to-date qualification of the latest version of the 17th Edition IEE Regulations.
This 1 day training course will give you all the latest updates and amendments from BS7671:2008(2011) to the latest version BS7671 2008 (2015) 17th Edition IEE Regulations.
What Does the Workshop Cover?• Why the regulations are updated
- Changes to the numbering system
- Documented risk assessments where RCDs may not be necessary for additional protection
- Why are all the Zs values changing - the Cmin factor
- Why plastic consumer units ‘may’ no longer be suitable in domestic installations
- Protection against overheating
- The EMC directive – Compatibility
- Wiring systems in escape routes
- New Section 557 - Auxiliary Circuits – what are they?
- Update to RCDs in bathrooms
- New Section 714 – Outdoor lighting installations
- New Section 715 – Extra-Low Voltage Lighting Installations
- Changes to the certification – Risk assessment and new inspection schedules
Fees and TimetableThe cost of the course £250, including a set of the regulations and all exam fees (if required).