Modules may include:
- Further Analytical Methods (ie Maths)
- Health, Safety & Risk Assessment
- Managing Individuals and Teams
- Mechanical Pathway: Strength of Materials / Dynamics of Machines
- Electrical/Electronic Pathway: Electronics / Operational Amplifiers / Data Comms and Networks / Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- General Engineering Pathway: Electronics / Operational Amplifiers / Strength of Materials / Utilisation of Electrical Energy
Other modules will depend on previous achievement. The award is made upon the achievement of 90 credits from the units studied.
Applications from International students with equivalent qualifications and IELTS 6.0 are welcome.
Duration and Delivery
Course start date every September - exact date to be confirmed, please contact us for the latest information.
World Finals Win for Engineering Apprentices +Tiro Racing have won the McLaren sponsored Best Research and Development Award at the F1 in Schools World Finals in Malaysia. The team of six engineering apprentices from Kingston College were named England National Champions in March and now come away from the 2017 World Finals as Best Research… Read More
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering (90 credit)
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering (180 credit)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Maintenance, Design or Manufacture