- Analytical Methods for Engineers (Mandatory)
- Unit 2 - Engineering Science (Mandatory)
- Unit 10 - Manufacturing Processes
- Unit 14 - Computer Aided Machining
- Unit 66 – Electrical, Electronic and Digital Principles
- Unit 1 - Analytical Methods for Engineers (Mandatory)
- Unit 3 - Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation (Mandatory)
- Unit 4 - Mechanical Principles
- Unit 5 – Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Unit 8 - Engineering Design
- Unit 22 – Programmable Logic Controllers
The award is made upon the achievement of 60 credits in Year 1 and 95 credits in Year 2.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Course start date every September - exact times and dates of delivery to be confirmed, please contact us for details.
Awarding Body: Edexcel.
Current Tuition Fees: Home/EU students - £3320 plus an additional £180 BTEC Registration fee, in the 1st year only / International Students - £9500 plus awarding body fees and consumables.
Tuition fees quoted are per year of study and may be subject to change.
Tuition fees for subsequent years of study are subject to confirmation and may change. They are likely to increase in line with inflation each year.
Kingston Hall Road