Modules studied may include:
- Analytical Methods for Engineers (Mandatory)
- Unit 2 - Engineering Science (Mandatory)
- Unit 10 - Manufacturing Processes
- Unit 14 - Computer Aided Machining
- Unit 21 - Materials Engineering
- Unit 1 - Analytical Methods for Engineers (Mandatory)
- Unit 3 - Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation (Mandatory)
- Unit 4 - Mechanical Principles
- Unit 8 - Engineering Design
- Unit 15 - Design for Manufacture
- Unit 37 - Management of Projects
The award is made upon the achievement of 60 credits in Year 1 and 95 credits in Year 2.
Applications from International students with equivalent qualifications and IELTS 6.0 are welcome.
Duration and Delivery
Course start date every September, date to be confirmed.
This course is delivered at the Kingston College Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
Awarding Body: Edexcel.
Current Tuition Fees: Home/EU students - £3320 plus an additional £180 BTEC Registration fee, in the 1st year only / International Students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables.
Fees quoted are per year of study and may be subject to change.
World Finals Win for Engineering Apprentices +Tiro Racing have won the McLaren sponsored Best Research and Development Award at the F1 in Schools World Finals in Malaysia. The team of six engineering apprentices from Kingston College were named England National Champions in March and now come away from the 2017 World Finals as Best Research… Read More