Duration and Delivery
Classes are on Mondays and Tuesdays from 4-6pm in our main college building. Course fee: £385 per term.
There will be an opportunity to take a suitable Cambridge English exam with parental consent if this meets students' goals and interests. There will be regular trips to help students learn more about the local area and also UK history and culture.
During the year there will also be regular parents' evenings for parents to get feedback and find out about their child's level and progress on the course.
Telephone: 0208 268 2999/3079
ADULT ESOL END OF YEAR CELEBRATION +On Monday 1 July, over 260 Adult ESOL learners attended their end of year ceremony in the College’s very own Arthur Cotterell Theatre. We were delighted to welcome former Mayor, Councillor Thay Thayalan and former Mayoress, Mrs Lata Thayalan, together with former Deputy Mayor, Councillor Olivia Boult. Read More
- Part Time EFL - English as a Foreign Language: Daytime (6 hours a week) or Evening (4 hours a week) (18 years and above)
- Full Time EFL - English as a Foreign Language - 15 Hours a week (18 years and above)
- ESOL Skills for Life (19yrs and over)
- ESOL Horizons Level 1 (16yrs – 19yrs)
- ESOL Horizons Entry Level 3 (16yrs – 19yrs)