Learners are assessed through the completion of a portfolio, observations and practical assessments in a number of qualifications.
Topics studied include:
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Sport
- Level 1 Principles of Coaching
Learners who have not achieved C/4 grade in GCSE English and maths will also be given the opportunity to complete GCSEs or Functional Skills in English and maths at Level 1.
Duration and Delivery
- Level 2 Uniformed Services
- Level 2 Sport Diploma (OCR/BTEC)
- Level 2 Sports Coaching & Leadership
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing
Learners may have the opportunity to carry out some work experience within the College Sports and Fitness facility during the course as well as attending a range of trips.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
Early application is advisable as this course is extremely popular.