1st year course to study and become a fully qualified fitness instructor & extra fitness qualifications
- Instructing Gym Based Exercises
- Planning a studio cycling session
- Planning a kettlebell session
- Circuit Training Instructor
Top up year advances your knowledge to become a personal trainer
- Applied human biology
- Programme design
- Planning & Instructing outdoor fitness sessions
- Pre & Post Natal
- Course manual: Active IQ Course Manual to support your learning.
- Bringing your Learning too Life workshops - three workshops at our Arena Health Club facility with an experienced tutor who will help you apply your new knowledge.
Duration and Delivery
Students on this course are entitled to free membership to the College’s Arena Health Club for the duration of the course.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 1 of 2 - Extended Diploma)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma Sport and Exercise Science or Sport (Coaching route) (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC/OCR Level 2 Diploma in Sport
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science or BTEC Level 3 in Sport (Coaching route) (Year 1 of 2 - Diploma)