- Applied Human Biology
- Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Programme Design and Instructing Gym Based Personal Training
- Planning & Instructing Outdoor Fitness Sessions
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise
- Reducing the Risk of Injuries and Soft Tissue Dysfunction
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Course Folder & Manual - Active IQ course manual to support your learning.
- Integrated work experience within our College Arena Health Club, offering personal training to a range of clients with a wide variety of goals.
- Free Arena Gym membership.
- Employability opportunites with local companies and potential personal training clients.
- Experienced, fun and engaging teaching staff.
Duration and Delivery
Many of our learners have progressed directly into employment or become self-employed setting up their own business.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 1 of 2 - Extended Diploma)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma Sport and Exercise Science or Sport (Coaching route) (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science or BTEC Level 3 in Sport (Coaching route) (Year 1 of 2 - Diploma)
- OCR Level 2 Extended Certificate in Sport (with coaching elements)