Subject/level: Level 3 in Hairdressing. In addition, applicants should have four GCSEs at grades A*-C to include English and Maths, or an alternative level 2 qualification in Numeracy and Literacy. Applicants should be proficient in written English.
Students will study mandatory units which will include:-
- Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
- Salon Management
- Sales Management in the Beauty Sector
- Quality Management of Client Care in the Beauty Sector
And optional units which may include):-
- Health & Nutrition
- Working with & Leading People
- Human Resource Management
- Work Based Experience
- Personal & Professional development
- Public Relations in the Hair & Beauty sector
- Manage the creation of hairstyle collection
Applicants must have access to a suitable salon where they will be supported in a junior management or supervisory role.
This course is a logical step towards a managerial position within the Hair and Beauty industry. Please note that you will not be able to progress onto the HND as Pearsons will not be offering this qualification from 2021.
UCAS code: B350
Institution code: K83
Follow us on Instagram: kingstoncollege.hair.barbering