This qualification covers all the core skills and knowledge to equip you to seek employment or further training within the hairdressing industry. The skills you will learn include services such as shampooing, conditioning, styling, dressing and setting hair, cutting and colouring.
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp.
- Colour and lighten hair.
- Client consultation for hair services
- The art of dressing hair
- Cut Ladies hair
- Follow health & safety practice in the salon
- Working in the hair industry
- Salon reception duties
All students receive tutorial guidance and are set personal targets to ensure satisfactory progress on the course.
Duration and Delivery
Follow us on Instagram: hmat_kingstoncollege
- Level 2 Diploma in Hair & Beauty (16-18 years)
- Level 1 Certificate in an Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector (16-18 years)
- Apprenticeship in Hairdressing - Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Level 2 NewStart VRQ Diploma in Ladies Hairdressing (19+ years)
- Advanced Apprenticeship - Level 3 Diploma for Hair Professionals