This course is perfect for people who want to gain employment in the Motor Vehicle industry, and will also provide you with the knowledge required to perform basic maintenance checks, adjustments and component replacement on light vehicles. You will have the opportunity to gain (Functional Skills/GCSEs) that will be essential if you wish to complete an Apprenticeship at a later date. Assessment of the knowledge and skills you will gain is varied and includes: verbal questioning, observed tasks, written coursework and online tests.
Modules included (but are not limited to):
- Tools, Equipment and Materials for Vehicle Maintenance.
- Health and Safety in the Automotive Environment.
- Engine Systems.
- Vehicle Braking Systems Components and Maintenance.
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Processes and Procedures on Vehicles.
- Vehicle Wheels and Tyres Construction and Maintenance.
- Steering and Suspension Systems Components and Maintenance.
Duration and Delivery
Aeronautical Student is on Cloud Nine +A BTEC Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering student is on his way to achieving his dream of becoming a commercial airline pilot after being offered a place on the Integrated ATPL Pilot Training Course with L3Harris Airline Academy. The student, who prefers not to be named, successfully completed the various… Read More
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair