- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Routine Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Engine components.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Chassis components.
- Removing and Replacing Driveline units and components.
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
- Completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification - completed post-16 years of age, or Two GCSEs at Grade D/3 or above in English Language and Maths, or Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English.
- Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor.
- Your attendance from your previous college course must equal or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Duration and Delivery
World Finals Win for Engineering Apprentices +Tiro Racing have won the McLaren sponsored Best Research and Development Award at the F1 in Schools World Finals in Malaysia. The team of six engineering apprentices from Kingston College were named England National Champions in March and now come away from the 2017 World Finals as Best Research… Read More
- IMI Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- IMI Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair