- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Routine Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Engine components.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Chassis components.
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
- Completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification - completed post-16 years of age, or Two GCSEs at Grade D/3 or above in English Language and Maths, or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor.
- Your attendance from your previous college course must equal or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Duration and Delivery
Sarah Olney MP meets with Motor Vehicle Apprentices +On Thursday 6 February, Kingston College was delighted to welcome Richmond Park MP, Sarah Olney, during National Apprenticeship Week when she met with our Motor Vehicle Apprentices. The students, who are taking an Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair spend part of their week in College and… Read More
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair