- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Routine Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Engine components.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Chassis components.
- Removing and Replacing Driveline units and components.
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
- Completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification - completed post-16 years of age, or Two GCSEs at Grade D/3 or above in English Language and Maths, or Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English.
- Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor.
- Your attendance from your previous college course must equal or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Duration and Delivery
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Visit +On a recent BBC1's The One Show, Alex Jones asked Lt Col L M Giles RLC, the first female College Commander at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, what she would do to encourage more females to apply for Officer Training at Sandhurst. The reply included the very generous offer to… Read More
- IMI Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- IMI Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair