- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Routine Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Engine components.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Chassis components.
- Removing and Replacing Driveline units and components.
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
- Completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification - completed post-16 years of age, or Two GCSEs at Grade D/3 or above in English Language and Maths, or Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English.
- Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor.
- Your attendance from your previous college course must equal or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Duration and Delivery
Kingston Adult Education Awards Celebrate Students’ Achievements +Kingston College ESOL and Access to Engineering, Midwifery, Social Work, Nursing and Media students were celebrated for their successes, at the annual Adult Achievers Awards hosted by the Rotary Club at the Guildhall on 25 May. This year, 12 outstanding Kingston College learners were nominated for accomplishments in their… Read More
- IMI Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- IMI Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair