- Health and Safety Practices in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Routine Light Vehicle Maintenance.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Engine components.
- Removing and Replacing Light Vehicle Chassis components.
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
- Completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification - completed post-16 years of age, or Two GCSEs at Grade D/3 or above in English Language and Maths, or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Successful interview with a Motor Vehicle tutor.
- Your attendance from your previous college course must equal or exceed 90% (actual attendance).
Duration and Delivery
Aeronautical Student is on Cloud Nine +A BTEC Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering student is on his way to achieving his dream of becoming a commercial airline pilot after being offered a place on the Integrated ATPL Pilot Training Course with L3Harris Airline Academy. The student, who prefers not to be named, successfully completed the various… Read More
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair