- Health and Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Skills in Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment.
- Skills in Materials, Fabrication and Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Flying Scholar +Aeronautical Engineering student, Reshe Harrison, has been interviewed on ITV about his incredible journey as an engineering student winning a Pilot scholarship. In May this year, Reshe was awarded a coveted Private Pilot Licence (PPL) Scholarship from The Honourable Company of Air Pilots. Elaine Turner, Marketing & Events Manager,… Read More
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair