- Health and Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Skills in Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment.
- Skills in Materials, Fabrication and Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Apprenticeship Awards Evening +On 26 June 2019, our Engineering apprentices exchanged their overalls for evening attire at a Presentation Evening where individuals were recognised for their work ethic, focus and overall effort. We were delighted to welcome guest speaker Glyn Moorshead, Engineering Training Manager at Heathrow Airport Holdings Limited (HAL). Before… Read More
- City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair