- Health and Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Skills in Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment.
- Skills in Materials, Fabrication and Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline faults
- Diagnosing and Rectification of Light Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
Assessment of the knowledge associated with this qualification varies and includes verbal questioning, observed tasks, written course work and online tests.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst Visit +On a recent BBC1's The One Show, Alex Jones asked Lt Col L M Giles RLC, the first female College Commander at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, what she would do to encourage more females to apply for Officer Training at Sandhurst. The reply included the very generous offer to… Read More
- IMI Level 1 Diploma in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair
- IMI Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair