• Practical skills provide the building blocks and include acting, movement, voice, devising, film and TV, audition techniques. (Extra dance, production and/or writing opportunities may be customised to an individual’s learning programme if required.)
• Industry knowledge will underpin practical skills. Participants will develop a well-presented CV and be supported to develop an industry-level profile as a performance practitioner. Knowledge about agents, agencies, unions, relevant legal and statutory frameworks, current and historic company structures, and funding, will form the basis of ensuring industry readiness.
Successful completion of the HNC will require the accumulation of 120 credits from the modules studied.
Modules studied include:
- Creative Arts Professional Practice
- Creative Arts Research Skills
- Naturalistic Acting
- Acting for Camera
- Development of Acting Skills
- Voice and Speech
- 1-2-1 Project Supervision
- Assignment support session.
International Entry Requirements
Duration and Delivery
This course will be delivered at the Kingsotn Hall Road centre.
Tuition Fees 2018-2019: Home/EU students - £4950 / International Students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables.
Fees quoted are per year of study. All fees quoted are subject to change - contact us for the latest fees advice.
Awarding Body: Edexcel
Institution Code: K83
Course Code 0F47
This course will be delivered at the Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston College, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames, KT1 2AQ.