- Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma Applied Science;
- Working Safely Unit;
- End-Point Assessment which includes a synoptic assessment test in the workplace, vocational competence discussion and case study completion.
Information for Employers
How can taking on an Apprentice help your business?
The Apprenticeship framework is designed to meet the needs of employers and to provide a vocational pathway into a profession. Higher level apprentices will train in roles appropriate to their chosen profession, learning on the job practical skills working at a business four days and attending college one day each week. The duration of an apprenticeship course is a minimum of 12 months. All Apprenticeship frameworks are designed to provide apprentices with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to perform their job role and to support their future progressions. Apprenticeships are an ideal way to help your business harness fresh new talent.
What do you need to know?
Apprenticeships can be suitable for either a new employee or an existing member of staff. They typically involve four days a week on the job training and one day a week at college. You will be responsible for the apprentice’s wages. We can help you by:-
- Explaining the way Apprenticeships work;
- Supporting your new and existing staff into Apprenticeships, subject to eligibility;
- Providing a free recruitment service to help you find the right apprentice for your organisation;
- Facilitating your application for the Employer Grant.
Employer contribution will be required (Government incentive payments may be available) and/or using the Apprenticeship Levy.
IT Infrastructure Apprentice Awarded Distinction +Joel Udeh has completed his Advanced Apprenticeship for IT Infrastructure Technicians with flying colours gaining a fantastic Distinction overall. Joel’s delighted tutor, Neil Merrick, commented: “This is amazing news, really very well done, I am very, very pleased.” Joel said: “This is proof that you raise only the… Read More