- Biology – including physiology of the human body, and biomedical techniques
- Physics – Electrical circuits and electronics
- Chemistry – Applications and techniques of chemistry, chemistry for technicians
- General Science – Working in the science industry, Perceptions of science, Science fundamentals and Scientific practical techniques
- Mathematics – Mathematical and Statistical tools for science
You should have a minimum of four GCSEs at grade C/4 or above including Science, Additional Science, Mathematics or English Language. Alternatively you should have passed Level 2 Diploma in Science with at least a Merit grade and GCSE passes in English Language or Mathematics at grade C/4 or above. Students who need to improve grades in English Language and Mathematics Level 2 qualification to grade C/4 will be required to attend the relevant GCSE classes.
International Entry Requirements: High School Leaving Certificate at C/4 grade or above (including Mathematics and English Language) or other related comparable qualifications. Satisfactory reference. IELTS 5.0 or an English Language equivalent certificate.
We have outstanding results, with students progressing to universities such as Kingston, Bedfordshire and Salford on a variety of degrees including Biomedical Science, Sports Therapy, Pharmaceutical Science and Biological Life Sciences.
Alternatively, for those students not wishing to progress to university, comprehensive support is provided to help them find alternatives such as employment or apprenticeships.
Kingston College is Named Best College in London and 6th in the Country +Kingston College’s full time 16-18 Student Achievement Rates are our highest ever, placing us 6th out of 218 FE Colleges across England and making us officially the best college in London. The College is also placed an outstanding 14th nationally for all-age achievement rates. On 15 June 2017 the… Read More