- Biology – including physiology of the human body, and biomedical techniques
- Physics – Electrical circuits and electronics
- Chemistry – Applications and techniques of chemistry, chemistry for technicians
- General Science – Working in the science industry, Perceptions of science, Science fundamentals and Scientific practical techniques
- Mathematics – Mathematical and Statistical tools for science
You should have a minimum of four GCSEs at grade C/4 or above including Science, Additional Science, Mathematics or English Language. Alternatively you should have passed Level 2 Diploma in Science with at least a Merit grade and GCSE passes in English Language or Mathematics at grade C/4 or above. Students who need to improve grades in English Language and Mathematics Level 2 qualification to grade C/4 will be required to attend the relevant GCSE classes.
International Entry Requirements: High School Leaving Certificate at C/4 grade or above (including Mathematics and English Language) or other related comparable qualifications. Satisfactory reference. IELTS 5.0 or an English Language equivalent certificate.
We have outstanding results, with students progressing to universities such as Kingston, Bedfordshire and Salford on a variety of degrees including Biomedical Science, Sports Therapy, Pharmaceutical Science and Biological Life Sciences.
Alternatively, for those students not wishing to progress to university, comprehensive support is provided to help them find alternatives such as employment or apprenticeships.
Minahil Mazhar - Applied Science +Minahil studied BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science at Kingston College and previously studied in Pakistan. She is currently studying CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) at Kingston College whilst working full time as an HR Assistant for Primark. What was college life like? I… Read More