The Level 3 Certificate is a one year course. The course deals with the scientific themes and concepts of sport and exercise science and aims to provide studies in sport which are directly related to the changing needs of employers in specific areas of the sport science industry.
Modules studied include:
- Anatomy for Football
- Sport and Exercise Physiology (football related)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (football related).
Four GCSEs at grade C or above which must include English and Mathematics. Level 2 Extended Certificate/Diploma in Sport - Merit grade. Successful interview and satisfactory reference. Duration and Delivery One year, full time.
Semi-professional football contract; Higher Education courses, such as HNC in Sport & Exercise Science, Sports Coaching or Health and Fitness.
Sport Student Wins Two Badminton Golds! +12/02/18 William Jones had a sensational weekend at the Badminton England U19 National Championships winning not just one, but two Gold medals! Will, who is studying Sport & Exercise Science at Kingston College, has now been asked by Badminton England to compete with England Juniors in two international tournaments in Holland (27th Feb- 4th Mar) and Germany (7th-11th Mar). Huge congratulations to Will, and the best of luck at the two forthcoming tournaments! Badminton England U19 Nationals RESULTS Badminton England U19 Nationals REPORT Read More
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 1 of 2 - Extended Diploma)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma Sport and Exercise Science or Sport (Coaching route) (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science or BTEC Level 3 in Sport (Coaching route) (Year 1 of 2 - Diploma)
- BTEC/OCR Level 2 Diploma in Sport