- Applied Sports Coaching
- The evolution of sports development
- The sport and leisure industry
- Managing sports development
- Principles of sports coaching
- Research Project
And optional units which may include:-
- Work-based placement
- Anatomy and physiology for sport and exercise
- Physical activity, lifestyle and wellbeing
- Training and fitness for sport and exercise
- Nutrition for sport and exercise
- Sport and exercise psychology
- Field-based fitness testing
- Personal and professional development
- Technology in sport and exercise science
- Injury prevention and treatments in sport and exercise
The HNC/D award will be made on the accumulation of credits from the modules studied over 1 or 2 years study.
Duration and Delivery
Enrolments take place throughout the year and learners can join the course at any stage.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
The tuition fee for the HNC course for 2018/19 is £4950. All fees quotes are subject to change, please contact us for the latest information.
Institution Code is K83