- Anatomy and physiology for sport and exercise
- Physical activity, lifestyle and wellbeing
- Training and fitness for sport and exercise
- Health Promotion
- Research Project
- Nutrition for sport and exercise
And optional units which may include:-
- Work-based placement
- Sport and exercise psychology
- Field-based fitness testing
- Personal and professional development
- Technology in sport and exercise science
- Functional exercise physiology
- Injury prevention and treatments in sport and exercise
The HNC/D award will be made on the accumulation of credits from the modules studied over 1 or 2 years study.
Duration and Delivery
Tuition fees for 2018-2019 is £4950. The course will provide students with the opportunity to gain entry to university or paid employment within the industry.
Enrolments take place throughout the year and learners can join the course at any stage.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
The tuition fee for the HNC course for 2018/19 is £4950. All fees quotes are subject to change, please contact us for the latest information.
Applications for this course can be made through UCAS. UCAS Code for HNC is C600. Institution Code is K83