- Fitness for sport and exercise
- Practical sports performance
- Psychology of Sport
- Planning and Leading
- Anatomy and Physiology for sports performance
- Athletes Lifestyle
- Sports Nutrition
- Work Experience
Four GCSEs at Grade D or above to include English and maths.
Duration and Delivery
Career paths may include Assistant Gym Instructor, Community Sports Coaching, Assistant Sports Development Officer, Recreation Assistant.
This course is delivered at our Kingston Hall Road centre.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science (Year 1 of 2 - Extended Diploma)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma Sport and Exercise Science or Sport (Coaching route) (Year 2 of 2)
- BTEC Level 3 in Sport & Exercise Science or BTEC Level 3 in Sport (Coaching route) (Year 1 of 2 - Diploma)
- BTEC/OCR Level 2 Diploma in Sport