- What is teaching and how we learn
- Roles of a teacher/trainer
- Lesson planning and assessing learning
Some aspects are covered by a blended learning approach. Assessment is made by:
- A total of three assignments and a reflective journal
- One 30 minute microteaching session – peer, teacher and self assessed.
Duration and Delivery
Ten weeks, part time -Tuesday evenings, 6.00pm-9.00pm.
Next course start date : April 2018 (Annual start dates: September, January, April).
The first session will include course induction and an initial written assessment.
Course Fee: £575 for the academic period 2017/2018 (this includes City & Guilds registration and certification). Tuition fees may be subject to change.
The course is held at our Kingston College, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
For further course information please call the Course Leader, Anne Maloney or on 020 826 83165.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Professional Certificate in Education (PCE)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training