- What is teaching and how we learn
- Roles of a teacher/trainer
- Lesson planning and assessing learning
Some aspects are covered by a blended learning approach. Assessment is made by:
- A total of three assignments and a reflective journal
- One 30 minute microteaching session – peer, teacher and self assessed.
Duration and Delivery
Ten weeks, part time -Tuesday evenings, 5.00pm-8.00pm.
Next courses start dates : 21 April 2020 and 22 September 2020.
The first session will include a course induction.
Course Fee: £575 for the academic period 2019/2020 (this includes City & Guilds registration and certification). Please note that the Advanced Learner Loan is not available for this course.
The course is held at our Kingston College, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.