- What is teaching and how we learn
- Roles of a teacher/trainer
- Lesson planning and assessing learning
Some aspects are covered by a blended learning approach. Assessment is made by:
- A total of three assignments and a reflective journal
- One 30 minute microteaching session – peer, teacher and self assessed.
Duration and Delivery
Ten weeks, part time -Tuesday evenings, 6.00pm-9.00pm.
Next course start date : Tuesday 26th September 2017 (Annual start dates: September, January, April).
The first session will include course induction and an initial written assessment.
Course Fee: £575 for the academic period 2017/2018 (this includes City & Guilds registration and certification). Tuition fees may be subject to change.
The course is held at our Draper's Court Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2BQ.