- Child and young person development.
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Communication and professional relationships.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Support children and young people's positive behaviour.
- Maintain and support relations with children and young people.
- Support children and young people's health and safety.
- Support learning activities.
- Help and improve your own and team practice in schools.
Duration and Delivery
Next Course Start Date: September 2018
Course fee for academic period 2018/2019: to be confirmed
This course is delivered at Kingston College , Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Professional Certificate in Education (PCE)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training