- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Schools as Organisations.
- Support Learning Activities.
- Promote children and young people's positive behaviour.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning.
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children's and young people's settings.
- Support children and young people's health and safety.
- Understand child and young person development.
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people.
Each student is asked to complete a number of tasks based on their work in schools. These tasks will then build into a portfolio of evidence submitted at the end of the course. There are no formal examinations.
Duration and Delivery
Next Course Start Date: September 2018
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (City & Guilds 5329)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Professional Certificate in Education (PCE)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training