• Principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism
• Worldwide travel and tourism destinations
• Interpersonal skills for the travel and tourism workplace
• Introduction to the cruise industry
Students will also undertake GCSE in English and Mathematics.
A one week work experience placement in mandatory and is expected to take place.
Duration and Delivery
Chocks Away for Travel and Tourism Students! +On Civil Aviation Day on Saturday 7 December, our BTEC Travel and Tourism students enjoyed an incredible experience, courtesy of Emirates Airlines. The students developed practical skills towards their ground ops and cabin crew modules at the Emirates Aviation Experience in North Greenwich as well as exploring the different… Read More
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Travel and Tourism (RQF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC International Travel and Tourism Management
- Level 3 Aviation Studies ( Vocational route)
- Level 2 Extended Certificate in Travel & Tourism
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND International Travel and Tourism Management (Conversion HNC to HND)