Mandatory/core units include:-
- The contemporary Travel & Tourism Industry
- Managing the customer experience
- Professional Identity and Practice
- The Travel & Tourism business toolkit
- Leadership & management for service industries
And optional units which may include:-
- Global tourism destinations
- Managing conference & events
- Visitor attraction management
Fees information for International students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables
Fees quoted are per year of study.
Applications for this course can be made through UCAS. UCAS Codes: Institution Code: K83, Course Code Day Provision: N800
Awarding Body: Edexcel
This course is delivered at the Kingston College Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
The course will provide students with the opportunity to gain entry to university or paid employment within the industry.
TUI Visit Travel & Tourism Students +On Friday 4 May, Travel & Tourism students were thrilled to have the opportunity to meet with Gordon Ritter, Purchasing Director – TUI Ski, Lakes & Mountains and his colleague Roberta Zalubelova, Purchasing Executive – TUI Ski, Lakes & Mountains. The TUI executives provided the Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma and Level… Read More