Mandatory/core units include:-
- The contemporary Travel & Tourism Industry
- Managing the customer experience
- Professional Identity and Practice
- The Travel & Tourism business toolkit
- Leadership & management for service industries
And optional units which may include:-
- Global tourism destinations
- Managing conference & events
- Visitor attraction management
Fees information for International students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables
Fees quoted are per year of study.
Applications for this course can be made through UCAS. UCAS Codes: Institution Code: K83, Course Code Day Provision: N800
Awarding Body: Edexcel
This course is delivered at the Kingston College Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
The course will provide students with the opportunity to gain entry to university or paid employment within the industry.
Opal Coast Trip, France 2019 +Report by Kingston College Sports Activator, Ann-Kathrin Mielke At the beginning of May, Public Services, Sports and Travel and Tourism students went on a camping trip to the Opal Coast, North France. Starting their adventure early Sunday morning, the sun travelled alongside the group of 47 students and… Read More