Mandatory/core units include:-
- The Travel and Tourism Sector (15 credits)
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector (15 credits)
And optional units which may include:-
- Marketing in Travel and Tourism (15 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Travel and Tourism (15 credits)
- Sustainable Tourism (15 credits)
- Special Interest Tourism (15 credits)
- Heritage and Cultural Tourism (15 credits)
- Visitor Attraction Management (15 credits)
Fees information for International students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables
Fees quoted are per year of study.
Applications for this course can be made through UCAS. UCAS Codes: Institution Code: K83, Course Code Day Provision: N800 and the Course Code Evening Provision: NN88
Awarding Body: Edexcel
This course is delivered at the Kingston College Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
The course will provide students with the opportunity to gain entry to university or paid employment within the industry. Enrolments take place throughout the year and learners can join the course at any stage. This course is run in the evening and at the weekend (approximately one weekend in five), therefore suiting applicants with other commitments.
Huge Success at AoC Sport Regionals 2017 +Kingston College students took part in the AoC Sport London Regional’s for Football, Badminton and Tennis on Friday 24th November 2017. The winners from these competitions will represent the region of London at the AoC Sport Nationals in Nottingham from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd April 2018. 7-a-side FootballThe… Read More