Mandatory/core units include:-
- The contemporary Travel & Tourism Industry
- Managing the customer experience
- Professional Identity and Practice
- The Travel & Tourism business toolkit
- Leadership & management for service industries
And optional units which may include:-
- Global tourism destinations
- Managing conference & events
- Visitor attraction management
Fees information for International students - £9000 plus awarding body fees and consumables
Fees quoted are per year of study.
Applications for this course can be made through UCAS. UCAS Codes: Institution Code: K83, Course Code Day Provision: N800
Awarding Body: Edexcel
This course is delivered at the Kingston College Kingston Hall Road Centre, Kingston Hall Road, Kingston on Thames KT1 2AQ.
The course will provide students with the opportunity to gain entry to university or paid employment within the industry.
Kingston College Triumph in Badminton at AoC Sport Regional Championships 2018 +Kingston College took part in the AoC Sport London Regional Badminton tournament held at University of East London Sports Dock on Friday 16th November 2018. We entered the maximum of three male students and three female students who regularly attend the KC Active extracurricular training sessions. The students had to… Read More