The College has a strong commitment to including the views of staff and students to feature in strategic development over the coming years. Our aims and objectives are contained in the strategy document below, together with our mission statement and a summary of our values.
Our MissionWe will provide ever higher standards of learning, teaching, support and success to a diverse and ambitious community of students and employers, securing progress for all and making Kingston College a happy and rewarding place to be.
Our ValuesVERSATILITY Our and our students’ ability to adapt to the world.
OPPORTUNITY Taking and making chances to progress and improve.
INCLUSION Securing the best for everyone in our community.
CHOICE Knowing our students and partners choose us over others.
EXCELLENCE Doing what we do very, very well.
New College Group
- Consult on, publish and begin implementing our new, three-year strategic plan
- Consult on, publish and begin implementing our well-being strategy
- Publish and begin implementing our accommodation plan
- Implement our new matrix teams to improve standards and communications across the Group
- Raise achievement rates for young people, adults, Apprenticeships and High Needs Students above national averages across the Group
- Improve attendance, value-added and student satisfaction rates from last year
- Achieve our new nancialKPIs, which set minimum levels of reserves and EBITDA
- Run CPD for the Group’s middle leaders to improve practice and consistency
- Develop and implement effective reporting systems for all of our income streams
- Consult on and agree on new contracts for the Group’s staff